The second greatest commandment is to love your neighbor. Even though this seems simple, but it can be difficult. As new creations in Christ, we are called to be shining lights in our community. This sweatshirt, inspired by the laid back style of the So Cal beaches, reminds us to be neighborly!
ZOE SIZING GURU says, "this sizing is unisex and runs standard. A 5'10" 180 lbs. male would wear a large. The small ladies fit perfectly in the X-small"
- 7.5 oz., 70/30 cotton/polyester
- Black and Charcoal Heather are 55/45 cotton/polyester
- 32 singles anti-pill face yarn
- Unlined hood and twill neck tape
- Waistband and side panels
- Two antique-nickel tipped flat drawcords
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- Sizing and Specifications