Whispers of Love
This design is based on a lyric from the famous hymn, "Blessed Assurance." It was written by Fanny Crosby, who was an amazing woman of faith. Even though she was blind she wrote, "Perfect submission, perfect delight, visions of rapture now burst on my sight; Angels, descending, bring from above Echoes of mercy, whispers of love." This comfortable sweatshirt reminds us of this beautiful truth.
- Sizing and Specifications
- Independent Juniors Off-The-Shoulder French Terry Crew
- 6.0oz pre-laundered 68% cotton 32% polyester blend sweater knit french terry
- 2x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- cover-stitched raglan armhole seams